The Trust/NAU Leadership Academy is a three-day conference at which participants learn about school-related legal risks from NAU faculty and Arizona’s foremost education attorneys. The Academy is held twice each year: June in Flagstaff, and October in Tubac.
To register for the next Leadership Academy, contact Pat Buchanan at Pat.Buchanan@nau.edu.
Additionally, in an effort to bring a portion of the Academy curriculum to Trust members on an ongoing basis, the Trust is now offering Academy-related webinars and scenario series. Upcoming webinars will be announced here and via email to members. For additional information on the Academy webinars and scenario series, please use the links below.
- November 2018: Workplace Harassment
- January 2019: Special Education Best Practices
- April 2019: Hazing
- November 2018: Athletics Scenario
- November 2018: Special Education Scenario
- February 2019: Athletics Hazing Scenario
- March 2019: FMLA Scenario